Screenshop2 Black and White

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by rockyglw, Feb 24, 2003.

1. rockyglw

rockyglw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hi
    No I don't watch screenshop2 on channel 662. I would just like to know if anyone else is getting it in black and white. We have two Panasonic boxes a 40 and a 31. This is the only channel that flicks to b & w when selected. If RGB is used then it is in colour. Weird phenomenon???? I use composite connectins as RGB is not well implemented on my TV. I have phoned Sky and as usual they say it does not happen on their system and offered to come out and sort it for the normal £65 charge. There are no problems with any other channels.

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    Yikes.
    Just looked at the channel on my SKY+ (Pal output) and it looked normal for a couple of seconds then the picture shudded and colours went haywire. Switched to RGB and the picture was stable and in colour it also jumped to the right (My Sony has the left shift RGB problem) but after a couple of minutes the picture started to judder horizontally.
    There is certainly something amiss but I don't think it's the STB or TV, the incoming signal must be different in some way to all the other channels.

3. rockyglw

rockyglw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Cheers Starburst. I thought I was going nuts!! Whenever I phone Sky tech they always seem to imply that no one esle has the problems reported therefore it must be my equipment or I am being too picky. Why should I expect perfect service for a mere £50 + per month