Screens of Sharp P serie here

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by kaarlito, Nov 1, 2005.

Tags:
  1. kaarlito

kaarlito

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I notice there were several screens of the Sharp Pseries. The purpose of this thread is to ask people to put their screens so it will easier for people who can't see those tv working in shop (unfortunately like me) and are still not sure if it is the good choice :)

Thanks for the time you wil take.

2. neilmcl

neilmcl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +292
    You won't be able to tell how well a TV performs with moving images by looking at a still image. I certainly wouldn't buy one just on the strength of seeing a few pics on here.

3. kaarlito

kaarlito

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well, so how I can see one, when there isn't any one TV in shop. I am living and there are only two shops (one online only) selling them, but any one as a Sharp in exposition and will not do it.

Since, I am looking a lcd TV for analogue, Digital brodcoast and DVD (I am not looking for HD), the several screens I saw were very encouraging if I compare with all the set I saw (Philips, Thomson...), so a little bit more could help anyway.

4. jobseeker

jobseeker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +99
    To be honest, no one can gauge the quality of a set's picture without seeing the set in their room with their equipment. That's why I bought from a reliable web-trader. It let me see the set in my home and distance-selling regs would have let me return it for any reason (including dead pixels, which most retailers will not let you return a set for unless they comply with the manufacturers requirements).