Screens...again : )

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by shaunr, Aug 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaunr

shaunr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Hi all,

Still looking for a screen that isn't going to break the bank and i noticed the thread below in the Special Offers Forum

Apparently they offer 40% to new customers and i was looking for some recommendations from their stock for my Sony 1272QM. Ideally looking for a 6ft horizontal 16:9 fixed screen..

TIA

Shaun

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43493

2. fatrich

fatrich

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    hi
    i recently was going to build my own screen, bought all the timber, screen material, velvet and bought an industrial stanley stapler to fix the screen material and velvet to the frame.There is enough timber for a 6ft widescreen.

i actually bought a screen in the end due to not having enough time to build it.My project is forsale if u want it at a nominal cost

the velvet was £25.00
    Stapler was £27.00 + £4.50 for 1000 staples
    Timber is free to you
    screen material is a good quality proper screen material i think its 1.0 gain its on a roll which is protected my foam again this is free to you.if u cover the cost of the stapler and velvet (or as near as dam it) let say £45.00 its all yours

cheers

richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.