1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Screenplay 4805

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Dr Pumpstain, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Dr Pumpstain

Dr Pumpstain

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am looking to buy one of these but notice whilst surfing the net that it is £1300 here but only £800 over in America. Can I buy one from over there? It will still work ok won't it because it has a 110/240 volt power supply...how come there is such a difference in the price?

2. windfall

windfall

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +57
    Welcome to england - have a nice day y'all!!

Is there any issue with the picture format, dont know if it would work with PAL, I am not sure if the American market has support for this. Other than voltage cant see an issue, I may consider asking my sis to get me one when she comes over at that price!!

Anyone else got any idea's?

Just out of interest is the rainbow effect reduced by using Prog Scan on these? May be a silly question, but then hey, cant be good looking and intelligent at the same time can I??

Cheers

Tone

3. Dr Pumpstain

Dr Pumpstain

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    given that it has a 240 volt (european) power supply I presume it will work over here but I haven't found any specs on american sites to confirm this. The only thing I can't work out is whether the manufacturer's warranty will be ok over here...