screen size keeps changing

S

SIMON T

iv just got a lg 42px4r and set it all up ok, just one problem is when i set the screen to user settings and put it on full screen it keeps jumping bach to the 16.9 screen. it does it especially when the programs go dark. can any one help on this ???

LFCRules

Hi Simon,

What have you got it connected up to? Freeview, Sky, cable????? This could account for the change in aspect in the TV signal sending the widescreen flag to your TV.

Cheers

Andy

stainway

Simon,
I had the same problem the first days:) just use Spectacle mode-then if you watch true widescreen it will fit the screen and sometimes it will be with black bars but still normal ratio:))
In full screen-when detected black it will try to fit in the screen. Hope this helps :hiya:

S

SIMON T

its got the ariel in the back and it does it on there too. iv found it also does it when its set on intelligent eye mode....

stainway

I would say again use Spectacle and not full screen

S

SIMON T

hi,

just tried it on spectical and it still seems to do it when it shows night time bits in the films or programs but it only has to be slightly darker and it goes to 16.9 screen !

stainway

hum :confused: Does that happen also when you watch DVD? I hope you have not change anything in the service menu?

S

SIMON T

yes it does. i dont think iv done any think in the menu...

stainway

Simon I think you can select only 16:9 or 4:3-see the manual.With component you can select more options.I think you should leave it in 16:9
Also be sure that your DVD is set to output 16:9 and not 4:3

Trending threads

Top Bottom