Screen recommendations

T

Truecelt

I have a panny ptae200e which arrived last week. I am fortunate to be able to project to a wall up to a max of 170'' I normally have viewing set at about 150'' with a superb picture. Does anyone know where I can get a relatively cheap screen to allow these image sizes, most on ebay etc seem to peak at 2x2 mtrs. I have also noticed that projecting onto my cream vinyl silk painted wall actually gives me a better picture (deeper colour and better focus) than onto my 2x2 screen! This is very obvious when you go right up to the image and view individual pixels. I dont proclaim to be an expert but this seems to work for me. I would prefer the screen option though for the full home cinema effect. Also so far I have tested the panny with dvd via scart only. Will the component give me a much better picture on this model?
Thirdly (for future ref) does anyone know where I can source replacement bulbs for this unit at a good price and securely? thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom