Screen Protection For Ipod Touch

redcat1

Hi all,

just got myself an 32gb 2nd gen ipod touch. Can anyone recommend me some silicon cases or protective screen covers to buy. There are loads of different types out there so undecided on what to go for.

cheers in advance

Robert D

Novice Member
Hi all,

just got myself an 32gb 2nd gen ipod touch. Can anyone recommend me some silicon cases or protective screen covers to buy. There are loads of different types out there so undecided on what to go for.

cheers in advance
I got a leather Belkin folio for mine and it's ideal for me. Got it off Amazon for 12 quid or so IIRC

I bought a screen protector from the apple store (or rather the GF who bought me it did!) Can't remember the make I am afraid but I do remember it was £9.99 and in an olive green cardboard package. It fitted perfectly and was very easy to apply and like the folio has just worked very well.

Robert

Torin

Standard Member
Hi all,

cheers in advance
Got this from Amazon initially which has a Silicon case and a seperate screen protector for £3.91 Black Silicone Case & Screen Protector for New Apple: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

But settled for the i-nique Leather Flip case at £12.99 from their own EBay store -its my 4th case from them (Ipod Classic, Wifes Classic, Netbook being the other 3) and cannot fault it really

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom