Screen Mirroring from iPhone on Hisense 55B7500

MrClive

Established Member
Reaction score
I’ve been trying to get my iPhone to screen mirror withHisense B7500. I’m trying to show photos from my phone on screen. What’s the best way to do this without paying for a subscription?
Any sgfestions?

Not going to happen. It doesn’t have air play so you’d need to use an Apple TV or potentially use a fire stick with an AirPlay app to beam content over but don’t think they screen mirror from memory. Ive found the fire stick apps to be flaky. So really it’s buy an Apple TV box

Not going to happen. It doesn’t have air play so you’d need to use an Apple TV or potentially use a fire stick with an AirPlay app to beam content over but don’t think they screen mirror from memory. Ive found the fire stick apps to be flaky. So really it’s buy an Apple TV box
Thanks for the reply. I’ve got a Now TV stick and an android box (that I’ve stopped using) if I can use something on this.

There’s probably an airplay enabling app for Android box. Probably flaky like the ones for fire tv. But then even the earlier Apple TV’s can just refuse to mirror for no obvious reason

I’ve been trying to get my iPhone to screen mirror withHisense B7500. I’m trying to show photos from my phone on screen. What’s the best way to do this without paying for a subscription?
Any sgfestions?
You can use some free third-party apps such as LetsView or ApowerMirror to do so.

There is a new iPhone - iPad - MacOS called MirrorMeister who support Hisense TVs as well. You can use it without subscription, but it will show ads.

You can use some free third-party apps such as LetsView or ApowerMirror to do so.
Apower is rather complicated to set up and you have to download a receiver app on TV. l switched to MirrorMeister Too bad they don't have an Android version otherwise l could recommend to more people.

Apower es bastante complicado de configurar y hay que descargar una aplicación de receptor en el televisor. Cambié a MirrorMeister. Lástima que no tienen una versión de Android, de lo contrario podría recomendarlo a más personas.
Hola Brian. El viernes vi tu nombre y tu foto en la videollamada del Edificio RD de Sebastián Eslava (Málaga) y te he contactado porque pienso que estaría bien mantener contacto con los futuros/as vecinos/as. un saludo.
Hello Brian. On Friday I saw your name and your photo on the video call from the R.D. Building. from Sebastián Eslava (Málaga) and I have contacted you because I think it would be good to maintain contact with future neighbors. All the best.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom