• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Screen Mirroring from iPhone on Hisense 55B7500

MrClive

I’ve been trying to get my iPhone to screen mirror withHisense B7500. I’m trying to show photos from my phone on screen. What’s the best way to do this without paying for a subscription?
Any sgfestions?

Frisbeepop

Not going to happen. It doesn’t have air play so you’d need to use an Apple TV or potentially use a fire stick with an AirPlay app to beam content over but don’t think they screen mirror from memory. Ive found the fire stick apps to be flaky. So really it’s buy an Apple TV box

MrClive

Not going to happen. It doesn’t have air play so you’d need to use an Apple TV or potentially use a fire stick with an AirPlay app to beam content over but don’t think they screen mirror from memory. Ive found the fire stick apps to be flaky. So really it’s buy an Apple TV box
Thanks for the reply. I’ve got a Now TV stick and an android box (that I’ve stopped using) if I can use something on this.

Frisbeepop

There’s probably an airplay enabling app for Android box. Probably flaky like the ones for fire tv. But then even the earlier Apple TV’s can just refuse to mirror for no obvious reason

ib2c

Novice Member
I’ve been trying to get my iPhone to screen mirror withHisense B7500. I’m trying to show photos from my phone on screen. What’s the best way to do this without paying for a subscription?
Any sgfestions?
You can use some free third-party apps such as LetsView or ApowerMirror to do so.

JEEVO

Standard Member
There is a new iPhone - iPad - MacOS called MirrorMeister who support Hisense TVs as well. You can use it without subscription, but it will show ads.

crazybunny

Novice Member
You can use some free third-party apps such as LetsView or ApowerMirror to do so.
Apower is rather complicated to set up and you have to download a receiver app on TV. l switched to MirrorMeister Too bad they don't have an Android version otherwise l could recommend to more people.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom