Screen Juddering using Sky HD Box

Shaun11

Standard Member
Hi,

For the last week or so I have noticed a lot of screen juddering on my Pioneer 435XDE using a Sky HD box. I have been using the screen for over a year and this is the first time i've seen any juddering.

I have seen the subject being mentioned on the Pioneer Blog, but none of their recommended solutions have helped.

Any ideas?:(

prattr

Standard Member
I am getting the same problem with my 435XDE, which is really starting to annoy me.
I am hopping that this problem goes away at the same time when a fix is found for the HDMI issue.

Shaun11

Standard Member
Mine has only been doing it for the last two weeks or so. And it's also not on all channels. It's almost like digital break-up on the screen..?!

The Pioneer blog has posted some possible reasons/fixes but none of them have worked for me.

bbdivo

Novice Member
I get this too and I have an Hitachi LCD, I've noticed it since I have had the box (basically since launch), some days it doesn't happen, some days it happens a lot. It is particularly noticable with news channels as you can see it clearly on the news tickers. No problems with HD channels, just SD ones.