• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

screen for BenQ W500 - PLEASE HELP

N

niktogda

I just bought my first BenQ W500, and am now shopping for my first screen. I'd hope to spend no more than $200, but I am not sure whether that would be an insult to my new projector.
I also don't know what gain is the best to look for in my screen, considering I want it bright enough and I do not have perfectly controllable ambient light conditions.
I am looking for 96"-106", 16x9, manual screen.

Thank you,
Masha

Fred Flintstone4

Hi Masha, I don't know what part of the world you live but see if there's a local supplier of Grandview screens. They represent excellent value for money and will probably outlive your projector. We have been importing and distributing the Grandview range into the UK for several years and we have very many happy customers.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom