• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Screen Excellence - where to buy

Braddersmd

I'm looking to buy a 140" motorised screen, needs to be acoustically transparent, and have been recommended the Screen Excellence screens, but I can't seem to find a UK supplier.

Can anyone help, or offer a suitable alternative screen?

Cheers, Bradders

sammy the squid

Distinguished Member

Member 518284

Distinguished Member
hi Bradders

if wanting an AT screen you should also take a look at Seymour Centre Stage XD

I use one in my demo room and as far as I know so does Asif and I really like it as it allows for a very sharp imageing, it's good with 3d and 4k

Allan

sammy the squid

Distinguished Member
The only reason I didn't recommend the Seymour Av option is because although the fixed screen is superb..ive mentioned the electric drop down option previously to someone and he had a bit of a headache when it landed and didn't work properly! He got there in the end mind.

Braddersmd

To anyone reading this - may I recommend Allan at Ideal AV. Have just had a conversation in some depth with him, and will be paying him a visit next week. I can highly recommend that you give him a call!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom