SCREAM aka Scream 5 (14 January 2022)

Rate me

• Total voters

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
C48EF5A2-47E1-468C-A49B-E3E70D8F7201-8237-000006D34DAF446A.jpg

Don't know what this means for the once touted reboot. Maybe that was only a rumour.

Breaking; Spyglass Media Group is currently developing the next Scream, no word if a reboot or continuation.

Last edited:
I re-watched Scream 4 again last night, and loved it, fun & slick.

Craven direction is well seasoned, i actually forgotten he died in 2015 😭Importantly they need to get Kevin Williamson back for 5.

Love meta horrors, and the movies within a movie.

It's a all star cast. Im team Kirby (Panettiere) :love:
Quite brutal too with all the stabbings.

spoilers

MV5BZGI1NTg5MWUtN2ZiMi00OTM4LWE1NzktNzlhODA3YzI5N2I4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzYzNzc1NjY@._V1_.jpg

latest

Its on! from Ready or Not directors Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett

Boom!

I'm more than ready for some more Scream.

I am a fan of the franchise, guilty pleasure stuff.

I think Florence Pugh would be a good fit for this.

Boom!

I'm more than ready for some more Scream.

I am a fan of the franchise, guilty pleasure stuff.

I think Florence Pugh would be a good fit for this.

shes probably seen enough violence :eek: Midsommar was grim

Black Widow must seem like a cartoon to her now :D

Last edited:
Florence Pugh in the Sydney role, Emily Blunt in the Gayle Summers role. :love:

I'm guessing Neve would love to be a part of Scream 5 as she hasn't had much of a movie career in recent years.

Have virtually no recollection of S4 whatsoever. Is it on any streaming platform ?

Have virtually no recollection of S4 whatsoever. Is it on any streaming platform ?

Watched it years ago but remember enjoying it. Brought Scream into the social media age. It might be on netflix? I have the blu ray when it was available in Poundland!

The Scream franchise is a guilty pleasure for most horror/movie fans. Scream is up there with best of horror, the rest are fun but another to add to the franchise gets by backing

Just seeing people talking about this - and that poster above for Scream 4 - is giving me a serious nostalgia blast.

I need to seek them all out!!

Can’t even remember anything about Scream 4. Which normally means it was trash. But i’ll keep an open mind.

Be lovely to have Scream in 4K though. No chance if its now under the Disney (??)umbrella mind

Sounds like things are moving forward. Very happy to see Campbell return, but not fussed over David Arquette coming back

No Arquette can do one. He was actually the worst thing about all the films.

Unless they plan to kill him off in the 'ghostface' opening. I could live with that.

I’d imagine most of the original cast would be available, not exactly overwhelmed by roles are they.

Is he short of work?
I can't see this happening, it would be nonsense to come up with a reason why he has returned.
If you read towards the end of the article, it's mentioned that an early draft for Scream 3 brought him back. I won't mention how in case it's utilized in some way for the new one. I'd sooner he's left out of it though...

No Arquette can do one. He was actually the worst thing about all the films.

Unless they plan to kill him off in the 'ghostface' opening. I could live with that.
I spoke too soon...

Well I’m obviously alone but I’m glad.
Now it’s just Courtney Cox....

I spoke too soon...

amy p.gif

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom