Scottish Premier League

tbh i know nothing about Scottish football owners
Neither do I but after the way Hicks and Gillet nearly ruined Liverpool I wouldn't trust his son to be any better 🤣

Bring it on!

56ABB32F-7B20-4869-B3BE-6B58B868AB28.jpeg

The Championship have agreed to restart on the 21st of October, playing less games next season. Why couldn't the SPL have done that, and finish this campaign over June/July like, you know, every other fudgeing league in Europe?

Scottish football eh, fudgeing shambles.

CELTIC Football Club welcomes today’s announcement by the Scottish Government that supporters are set to be allowed back into football stadia from September 14.

The guidance published today indicates that sports stadia can re-open from September 14, with a limited number of fans allowed in, and following public health measures. There is also the possibility of test events before then.

Responding to today’s announcement, Celtic Chief Executive Peter Lawwell said: “Celtic are delighted with this positive development and are very appreciative that the Government has taken this important step. We would like to thank the Scottish Government, the SFA/SPFL Joint Response Group and everyone at the Club who have collaborated and worked so hard over these past few difficult months.

"It is our intention to get as many supporters as we can back into Celtic Park as soon as we can, within the guidance. However, the safety and security of our supporters is always our top priority, and we will communicate more on this as soon as possible.”

celtic held by kilmarnock. i would say a poor result

Neil Lennon has resigned.

I wonder who will come in a try to prise the trophy away from Rangers next season 🤔

'Lennon resigns as Celtic manager'

Neil Lennon has resigned.

I wonder who will come in a try to prise the trophy away from Rangers next season 🤔

'Lennon resigns as Celtic manager'

6 months too late to allow the club any chance of catching Rangers. Hopefully now that he's gone there will be a bit of calm reflection on the achievements made over the last 9 years as opposed to the failings of this season.

I'm cautiously optimistic that Desmond will do what is required to quickly address the decline and try to bring in a manager with a proven track record. Would love to see Benitez but whether or not that is realistic remains to be seen.

Benitez is a good shout,he's back in the UK.

Benitez would be a great choice.

It would make next season very interesting, Benitez v Gerrard for the title

So Lennon resigns because he's basically not winning?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom