Scottish Premier League

So it's the Glasgow Derby this weekend, wonder what odds Sevco are, I predict a 4-0 thrashing, just cannot see CFC losing it. May have to check some match odds.

So it's the Glasgow Derby this weekend, wonder what odds Sevco are, I predict a 4-0 thrashing, just cannot see CFC losing it. May have to check some match odds.

It should be one sided, haven't seen anything from The Rangers that causes me concern.
The pace we have running at that defence means i can see them setting up more defensively than they usually do and try to frustrate and counter. Just like most wee teams do when coming to Celtic Park ;)

MSM trying to stir it up already, wonder if it will end up with 22 players on the park??

It should be one sided, haven't seen anything from The Rangers that causes me concern.
The pace we have running at that defence means i can see them setting up more defensively than they usually do and try to frustrate and counter. Just like most wee teams do when coming to Celtic Park ;)

MSM trying to stir it up already, wonder if it will end up with 22 players on the park??

Wouldn't surprise me if Barton and Brown get their marching orders, CFC must be hoping Sendoros plays as he is slower than Clint Hill :D:)

So long as Brown keeps his new found 'sense' he'll be fine. He's been in numerous derbies before. Joey ' i'm a Celtic fan' Barton may find that he wants to express himself to the faithful of Mordor so wouldn't surprise me one iota!

Senderos and Hill :laugh:

Yeah but I'm sure Brown can be got at. I am so hoping that there is some good flags, haven't seen a good one since the 4 horesmen back in 2012. Also looking forward to Sevco coming to Pittodrie, it's going to be so much fun winding them up.

Yeah but I'm sure Brown can be got at. I am so hoping that there is some good flags, haven't seen a good one since the 4 horesmen back in 2012. Also looking forward to Sevco coming to Pittodrie, it's going to be so much fun winding them up.

Brown can be wound up, juts hopeful that his new found maturity stands him in good stead.
I'm sure the Green Brigade will have a few good ones :cool:

Scunnered with the media/sfa endless flying the flag for the "continuity myth".
Anything to garner a few dollars by keeping the 'derby'/'old firm' farce at any cost,

Nice to see that the Aberdeen fans will not be party to that and aint afraid to let them know :lesson:

Roll on Saturday.

Homer

Dons new club.png
zombie derby.png

And a certain Glasgow pub certainly recognises them as a new club :D

MSM at it again today :rolleyes:

Both back pages of Record and Sun have 'podwerkeg' and 'explosive'. Really, is that what they want to perpetuate?

MSM at it again today :rolleyes:

Both back pages of Record and Sun have 'podwerkeg' and 'explosive'. Really, is that what they want to perpetuate?

At their gutter level of 'journalism', it's all they're capable of.

OF games are ever easy to predict. Numerous occasions where one side is the form side and the other wins. On current form, It should be one sided and I am hoping for a rout.

Bloody missing it as I have a study day school tomorrow.

As i predicted, an absolute rout without even having to break out of 2nd gear! 5-1 going on 7 or 8, easy.
Moussa Dembele was simply outstanding and easy to see why Spurs wanted him in the EPL. 500k, bargain!
Broony didn't have to take Barton to task as he was anonymous and as for Senderos, what a joke :laugh:

It was the prefect pick up for Barcelona, not sure that'll be the same canter o_O

COYBIG !!!

We shipped another goal against a diddy team... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Tragic event today where a Rangers supporters bus crashed and one fan sadly lost his life. Puts everything into perspective. RIP

The Jam Tarts are on the march. New stand got the green light from the planners. 3 years ago we got relegated and were in administration. Now sold out season tickets, selling out every home game, have a fans donation program that's bringing in millions, got a new main stand on the way and sitting pretty in 3rd with a cracking squad. Happy days

Just saw on Twitter that Celtic and FCB will be the first 2 teams to break the 500,000 supporters at home games this season with their games on Wednesday. Obviously the caveat is that some teams have had more games than others, but still a great achievement.

The Jam Tarts are on the march. New stand got the green light from the planners. 3 years ago we got relegated and were in administration. Now sold out season tickets, selling out every home game, have a fans donation program that's bringing in millions, got a new main stand on the way and sitting pretty in 3rd with a cracking squad. Happy days

And to think we were all doomed in 2012 according to the SMSM :eek::laugh:

Connor Sammon and Tony Watt . Is there a worse striking partnership ? And to think Samon is in a 3 year deal. Our right back has scored more goals than that pair combined this season and we are 10 games in. They are utterly honking. They miss chances from 3 yards out

Connor Sammon and Tony Watt . Is there a worse striking partnership ? And to think Samon is in a 3 year deal. Our right back has scored more goals than that pair combined this season and we are 10 games in. They are utterly honking. They miss chances from 3 yards out

Tony Watt living of the back of a wonder goal. Always thought he had potential, but what do I know.

Read that 2 goals from each were chopped off?

Watt has talent but also issues hence the amount of clubs he's been at. Reminds me of Derek Riordan who had undoubted talent but just a bampot!

Sammon had that one good season at Killie, got his Million(!?!!) pound move to Wigan and has failed to do anything since.

Wathched the highlights of the game vs Ross County and 4-0 was a harsh scoreline for the Staggies.
Manager went for it but got picked off. Great to see the changes and some players get game time that have been on the fringes. Safe to say that Roberts will be ousting Forrest sooner rather than later as he's went off the boil.

With the results over the past 2 nights and if we pick up 3 points on Saturday, this league could be almost over before the end of October.
We're a country mile ahead of everything in Scotland but behind all in Europe, rock and a hard place...

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom