Scottish League 1 ,2 & 3

John

Reaction score
All talk of the Lower Scottish leagues here please. thank you

Goian out the door with Edu following close behind, the wages these boys will free up will comfortably cover a few new players.

1-0 up at Falkirk at halftime with another Andy Little goal, boy has had a flying start to the season.

Goian out the door with Edu following close behind, the wages these boys will free up will comfortably cover a few new players.

1-0 up at Falkirk at halftime with another Andy Little goal, boy has had a flying start to the season.

What have you heard about Goian Plazmoid, rumours are its a 1 year loan deal, strange

What have you heard about Goian Plazmoid, rumours are its a 1 year loan deal, strange

Yeah, seems to be a 1 year loan according to official site, strange move which i don't quite get. Even if it was to save his international career surely we will be in div 2 next season which isn't going to be high enough seemingly for the Romania boss. Just doesn't add up.

Solid win tonight which is good and through to quarter finals.

Don't rate Goian at all really, he looks like he's wondering what he's doing there. All the best to him though for sticking about. Was a scrappy win tonight, but Little took the goal well.

Don't rate Goian at all really, he looks like he's wondering what he's doing there. All the best to him though for sticking about. Was a scrappy win tonight, but Little took the goal well.

Been poor since the start of this season is an understatement, just don't get a loan deal at all for one season

confused.com

Where you enjoying yourself on the other thread per chance hello hello :D

The loan deal and all these new players signing might signal that next season the leagues will be reformatted, just a hunch though.

Is there a twelve month transfer ban happening to the new Glasgow club after end of august?

Heard on Facebook from Glasgow rangers news page that Hutton is thinking about coming back!

Martin

Must be worth putting a few quid on Andy Little being top goalscorer in Scotland, possibly the UK at this rate.

Heard on Facebook from Glasgow rangers news page that Hutton is thinking about coming back!

Martin

Would like to see it, but he'd want about ÂŁ30k a week. Him on the right, Wallace on the left would be a joy to see. The useless Avril Levein should consider it, but he doesn't pick third division players.....

Plucky Sevco hold on for a draw against Berwick Rangers, helped by the ref chalking off a perfectly good goal, unbeaten record still looking good

The season will really begin after the transfer deadline, then we will see what we have after the dust settles. Really I'd prefer Ally to ditch the hoofball to Sandaza/McCulloch and play it on the grass, this is a great opportunity to do what Rodgers at Swansea did and stamp a mark on the team by playing attractive football.

HelloMoto said:
this is a great opportunity to do what Rodgers at Swansea did and stamp a mark on the team by playing attractive football.

First off Rodgers inherited a team playing attractive football and exactly what state do you think the pitches division 3 teams will be playing on post October?

Stick to your SPL attendance commentary...

Last edited by a moderator:
First off Rodgers inherited a team playing attractive football and exactly what state do you think the pitches division 3 teams will be playing on post October?

Stick to your SPL attendance commentary...

Rodgers took the team up playing good football on the deck, Martinez or Sousa didn't get them up or keep them up playing good football. The pitch at Ibrox will be fine and away you can still play it on the ground. I'd stick to supporting St Johnstone or Everton or whoever it is you like this week.

Heard any decent transfers guys, rumours about Templeton and McGowan from Hearts but as I put in the other thread will be surprised if they do business with us.

"supposed" to be 6 new signings today.

Last minute as usual eh for us :(

Heard the rumours of guys like Fink, Templeton etc. Hearts may have been waiting until after they were out of Europe to do a deal. It is all a bit last minute, but we always do business that way. I was up at the game last night and the boy McKay looks brilliant, the big Brazilian centre back looks like a bomb scare though.

Heard the rumours of guys like Fink, Templeton etc. Hearts may have been waiting until after they were out of Europe to do a deal. It is all a bit last minute, but we always do business that way. I was up at the game last night and the boy McKay looks brilliant, the big Brazilian centre back looks like a bomb scare though.

3 signings TBA very soon lads and my god we will be PLEASED :D

Nothing yet m8, usual Rangers last minute but not that confident now.

Seems Boca is off to Real Santander :(

And just as I type that it seems Templeton has agreed wages just to sort dosh with Hearts now, again will believe it when I see it

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom