Scottish League 1 ,2 & 3

I see Montrose made a mention of the div 3 title in their programme today:
23hogh5.jpg

:laugh:

I see Montrose made a mention of the div 3 title in their programme today:

Whats so funny about that? :confused:

Oh wait a fan of another team trying to stir up stuff?

And nice one of your buddies thought it good enough to thank :rolleyes:

Whats so funny about that? :confused:

Oh wait a fan of another team trying to stir up stuff?

I found it amusing they'd make a comment this early in the season and from what I can gather it seems to have riled up some opinion outwith this forum.

And isn't this the thread to post a third division comment in? I believe stirling did a banner as well last week from what I've heard.

It appears opinions vary in the third division :rolleyes:

Sid skills said:

I certainly did. The biased media in Scotland have gone out their way to pretend that it's the same club, and that you can somehow buy the history of a defunct club. Nice to see their competitors know who they're facing...

Can anyone really justify this? :eek:

I don't think *** quite covers this. If he doesn't drink I've no idea what he's been taking to do this message

Last edited:
Giving this a wee bump as it appears a certain member of the AVF community has lost his way :D
C'mon home and debate the Ramsden Cup, leave the big boys to talk about the big competition, you sad individual trifle eating boy :cool:

HelloMoto said:
Champions as of 1645 today. Onwards and upwards.

You should be embarrassed you didn't win it months ago, playing in a league of part timers.
As for winning the league with a simpering 0-0 at Montrose....dear oh dear....
I can't imagine anyone celebrating, other than the most deluded.

You should be embarrassed you didn't win it months ago, playing in a league of part timers.
As for winning the league with a simpering 0-0 at Montrose....dear oh dear....
I can't imagine anyone celebrating, other than the most deluded.

You currently can't even get in the top 6 when Rangers aren't in the league. Two highland league teams are grubbing you. :laugh:

Aberdeen couldn't win the third division, not judging by how many times they get pumped out the cup off lesser teams.

Anyway, champions, next league please.

Well done to the new Glasgow franchise on their inauguaral 3rd division title, although a bit of an anti climax for the players getting berated publicly by Super Swally one minute then hearing on the team mini bus that they won the league by default :blush:

Well done to the new Glasgow franchise on their inauguaral 3rd division title, although a bit of an anti climax for the players getting berated publicly by Super Swally one minute then hearing on the team mini bus that they won the league by default :blush:

To be fair it's not often a club win their first league title in their first ever season :D

Still another season against some part time teams beckons. They might struggle a bit more this season based on recent performances.

Title number 55 wrapped up in March, easy peasy. Pacific Shelf 595 struggling in a one horse league, they can't even secure a treble and think getting horsed off Juventus 5-0 is a beacon of hope for Scottish football :laugh:

On to winning division 2 whilst the SPL crowds plummet into oblivion :smashin:

HelloMoto said:
Title number 55 wrapped up in March, easy peasy. Pacific Shelf 595 struggling in a one horse league, they can't even secure a treble and think getting horsed off Juventus 5-0 is a beacon of hope for Scottish football :laugh:

On to winning division 2 whilst the SPL crowds plummet into oblivion :smashin:

LOL now you are are bragging about title no 55, should I be saying we have 22 titles and are actually ahead of United :suicide:

No because that'd be as lame as crowing about winning a mediocre league like you are.

To be fair it's not often the holding company win their first league title in their first ever season :D

Still another season against some part time teams beckons. They might struggle a bit more this season based on recent performances.

Fixed that for you ;)

LOL now you are are bragging about title no 55, should I be saying we have 22 titles and are actually ahead of United :suicide:

No because that'd be as lame as crowing about winning a mediocre league like you are.

Welcome to the world of twisted logic where you can buy history, have 20,000 fans in corporate hospitality, have 500 Million fan base, have Apple & Adidas as potential sponsors and end up with Sports Direct's Puma Franchise & Blackthorn as your sponsors :rotfl:

A league title is a league title. 55 and counting. You can crow about 22 if you like, just like your lot did at 18, although we know how that ended.

The Scotsman is full of **** and Tennent's tastes like **** :laugh:

Champions 2012/13 :smashin:

O6z4AkP.png

As Peter Gabriel once sang "the amusement never ends" :rotfl:

SledgeHammerCSC

As Peter Gabriel once sang "the amusement never ends" :rotfl:

SledgeHammerCSC

I saw Whyte had replied to that saying it was the first time the person being blackmailed has been paid :D

Did I hear right that Green appointed Whyte as a director of Sevco? That's meant to have been the claim from what's been said on the radio.
If that's right the SFA could remove their licence to play. Without that Green could be listed as unfit to run a football club as well.

You might want to clean out your ears and listen again. As for the BBC and Craig Whyte :laugh: That'll be the same Craig Whyte that's going to sue them??

183341-sevco-5088-appointment-form-of-craig-whyte-dated-may-9-2012.jpg

183342-sevco-5088-appointment-form-for-craig-whyte-signed-by-charles-green-shows-signatures.jpg

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive ;)

"4.1 The Club continued to trade under the control of the Joint Administrators up to the date of the sale of the business and assets of the Company to Sevco on 14 June 2012."

"Sevco" is defined in the report as: "Sevco Scotland Limited of Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow G51 2XD (Company number SC425159)"

In the D&P final report dated 27 September 2012, they stated:

"7.1 A detailed outline of the marketing process undertaken by the Joint Administrators which preceded the sale of the business, history and certain assets of the Club to Newco on 14 June 2012, was provided in the previous report to creditors dated 10 July 2012."

"Newco" is defined in this report as "The Rangers Football Club Limited (Formerly Sevco Scotland Limited) of Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow G51 2XD (Company number SC425159)"

Been all over the Rangers forums for days. As for Craig Whyte, I'd take tax advice off you before I listened to that liar :rotfl:

In order to gain an SFA licence Green had to declare he had no business conections with Whyte ,
The above documents from companies house show this not to be the case ( Sevco 5088 is still not dissolved).
Craig a whyte maybe a conman ,doesn't make it legit to con him,
Moral maybe legal no.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom