Scottish IndyRef2

Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes

Votes: 187 50.3%
  • No

Votes: 185 49.7%

• Total voters
And it's normally you.....Tell me, other than to further demonstrate your agenda in what way is that relevant to any future Scottish independence ref?

Last edited:
It isn't.

But it's not an oddity, nor would I suspect is anyone surprised.

Has more relevance in the Coronavirus section.

Last edited:
Point out a dodgy guy, triggers the usual suspects. Who knew?

Yeah you pointed out a dodgy guy Sonic, but it has no relevance to the Indyref.

It's in the wrong section. Would get a lot more views and interest in the Corona section.

You can thank McBainne later for highlighting your mistake.

An SNP member has no relevance to Scottish Independence?

Still I'm sure the SNP will wish to disassociate themselves of such a person and suspend or expel him from the party. Can't say I've seen any evidence of that.

Also weird how for years any member of UKIP, Leave, or TBP doing anything was highlighted to create some kind of an association. I wonder why that would be?

1585332171827.png

Not triggered at all just pointing out the stories irrelevance to the thread title

Feel free to point us to where you've shown balance and posted about the 'dodgy guy' Paul Bullen and his comments about reopening pubs and restaurants.....as he's UKIP shall we link that to Brexit, given your logic we should. Or should we just put it down to people making stupid comments now and then?

Not triggered at all just pointing out the stories irrelevance to the thread title
So triggered.
Or should we just put it down to people making stupid comments now and then?
By George you've got it. After years of posts about Farage, or any other other random person vaguely linked to Brexit don't be surprised when the same happens.

So has he been suspended? Expelled? Interview without coffee? Only I'm not seeing it, so the SNP condoning it then?

Thanks for confirming you're only posting for bites, something most of us have known for long enough. Back on ignore for you, off you pop troll......

Here’s hoping.

You don't have to hope mate, it will happen. As it will eventually with Wales too, although they are a lot further behind and many years away. Once they see Scotland do it though.....

Relations with Westminster from both Scotland and Wales are at an all time low.

I hope not but to be fair I don't blame them.

I agree, but I've kind of already resigned myself to it.

You don't have to hope mate, it will happen. As it will eventually with Wales too, although they are a lot further behind and many years away. Once they see Scotland do it though.....

Relations with Westminster from both Scotland and Wales are at an all time low.

I agree, but I've kind of already resigned myself to it.
Do you really think it will be as soon as next year?

It will be such a sad day and a terrible shame but like you I'm resigned to it happening at some point :(

Do you really think it will be as soon as next year?

It will be such a sad day and a terrible shame but like you I'm resigned to it happening at some point :(

The vote maybe, but after that it's a tangle to unravel that will take some considerable time I expect.

The SNP won't give up, but at the same time they've got an awful lot of ammunition if No Deal happens AND after all that's happened with the virus.

As has been argued many times in this thread for and against, I do believe they're entitled to a vote.

It's long been an argument in here. Some of the prevalent posters who insisted they would never be able to are no longer with us, but plenty if I remember rightly who believe so.

It's certainly not going to stop them though.

Seams a good idea to me, I appreciate that the Brexit was a UK vote but, England voted to leave EU and got what it wanted. Scotland voted to stay in the EU but had to leave due to being part of the UK.

If Scotland votes to leave UK it can then apply to join the EU. England still gets what it wanted and Scotland would as well - All of which seams fair and democratic.

I guess if Scotland became part of the EU there would need to be a proper border as well.

Scotland votes for independence, achieves sovereignty and away from the evil rule of the English and the Tories.

Then starts begging the EU, to join them.

It's totally ridiculous in my mind as the sums don't stack up at all. Last time the oil would sustain us, which was shown to be bollocks and then after that the oil price crashed and the industry went into freefall.
I guess the EU magic money tree will sustain us then as there's no way we can do it on our own.

(Note, I'm Scottish and live in Scotland)

A 'Boris bounce' in support for IndyRef2. I have to admit, after seeing the shambolic farce the UK Government has become in the last year, I will likely vote Yes! in another referendum.

Scotland votes for independence, achieves sovereignty and away from the evil rule of the English and the Tories.

Then starts begging the EU, to join them.

It's totally ridiculous in my mind as the sums don't stack up at all. Last time the oil would sustain us, which was shown to be bollocks and then after that the oil price crashed and the industry went into freefall.
I guess the EU magic money tree will sustain us then as there's no way we can do it on our own.

(Note, I'm Scottish and live in Scotland)

You'll have to vote no then Bob :D

Unfortunately I doubt many will care for such details. Britain in the roaring twenties is all about the populism now. Details come a distant second.

If the SNP fight purely on how shit Westminster has been toward Scotland the last few years, Sturgeon might not even need to get out of bed to win a referendum.

A 'Boris bounce' in support for IndyRef2. I have to admit, after seeing the shambolic farce the UK Government has become in the last year, I will likely vote Yes! in another referendum.

The old backward Boris bounce!

I somehow doubt you'll be alone. Especially if it's a No Deal at the end of December.

This was just one poll and there's a long time to go, but in all honesty I don't see the situation reversing. I think independence will only continue to gain momentum as the months pass by.

You'll have to vote no then Bob :D

Unfortunately I doubt many will care for such details. Britain in the roaring twenties is all about the populism now. Details come a distant second.

If the SNP fight purely on how sh*t Westminster has been toward Scotland the last few years, Sturgeon might not even need to get out of bed to win a referendum.

The old backward Boris bounce!

I somehow doubt you'll be alone. Especially if it's a No Deal at the end of December.

This was just one poll and there's a long time to go, but in all honesty I don't see the situation reversing. I think independence will only continue to gain momentum as the months pass by.
In what way has Westminster been shit toward Scotland?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom