Quantcast

Scottish IndyRef2

Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes

Votes: 25 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 45 64.3%

• Total voters

mcbainne

And it's normally you.....Tell me, other than to further demonstrate your agenda in what way is that relevant to any future Scottish independence ref?

Last edited:

richp007

Distinguished Member
It isn't.

But it's not an oddity, nor would I suspect is anyone surprised.

Has more relevance in the Coronavirus section.

Last edited:

Sonic67

Suspended
Point out a dodgy guy, triggers the usual suspects. Who knew?

richp007

Distinguished Member
Yeah you pointed out a dodgy guy Sonic, but it has no relevance to the Indyref.

It's in the wrong section. Would get a lot more views and interest in the Corona section.

You can thank McBainne later for highlighting your mistake.

Sonic67

Suspended
An SNP member has no relevance to Scottish Independence?

Still I'm sure the SNP will wish to disassociate themselves of such a person and suspend or expel him from the party. Can't say I've seen any evidence of that.

Also weird how for years any member of UKIP, Leave, or TBP doing anything was highlighted to create some kind of an association. I wonder why that would be?

1585332171827.png

mcbainne

Not triggered at all just pointing out the stories irrelevance to the thread title

Feel free to point us to where you've shown balance and posted about the 'dodgy guy' Paul Bullen and his comments about reopening pubs and restaurants.....as he's UKIP shall we link that to Brexit, given your logic we should. Or should we just put it down to people making stupid comments now and then?

Sonic67

Suspended
Not triggered at all just pointing out the stories irrelevance to the thread title
So triggered.
Or should we just put it down to people making stupid comments now and then?
By George you've got it. After years of posts about Farage, or any other other random person vaguely linked to Brexit don't be surprised when the same happens.

So has he been suspended? Expelled? Interview without coffee? Only I'm not seeing it, so the SNP condoning it then?

mcbainne

Thanks for confirming you're only posting for bites, something most of us have known for long enough. Back on ignore for you, off you pop troll......