Scottish AV Show... Thoughts?

K

kmhtkmhtkmht

Anyone else been at Show and thoughts?

It's the worst show I've ever been too - the only thing that perked up my day was the excellent rooms Joe and Gordon presented! I love looking at the ins and outs of the calibration stuff and it really does make a difference. Looking at the 17000 quid projector of theirs and it's picture was pretty interesting too! I walked away realising that I needed someone to configure my stuff for me!

Till now I don't understand why I paid for a ticket. You got a sticker and a couple magazines with it but basically anyone could just turn up and get in free as the show was in essentially a bunch of hotel and conference rooms so you could freely wander from a to b - easily!

There's a bit more chatter in the Shows and Events forum but just wanted to warn anyone else that paying for a "ticket" is not necessary, and the show being free, then that's okay then. Most the originally schedules show people I don't even think turned up!

Searcher73

Standard Member
I didn't actually make the show even though I work across the road from the dam place it was being held in I totally forgot about it. What did you think of the hotel then? smart eh! we had our Xmas party in it 2 years ago and I in a drunken state somehow ended up acquiring the salt & pepper thingys from the dinner table - :devil:

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom