Scorn

Liked the look of this

Very giger-esque.

Alien vibes all the way, but too creepy and grotesque looking for me.

Great art style, really interested in seeing more of this.

Has this been confirmed as a Microsoft and only series X exclusive ?

Its also coming to PC, no news yet on if it will come to Sony devices.

Again I think this is Xbox PC only. For how long or whether temporary remains to be seen.

Again I think this is Xbox PC only.
Their website lists steam but not PS4/5: Scorn , but interestingly does not list Xbox One, and i thought all games were meant to be cross-gen?

Their website lists steam but not PS4/5: Scorn , but interestingly does not list Xbox One, and i thought all games were meant to be cross-gen?

1st party MS games are cross-gen, 3rd party don’t have to stick to that

1st party MS games are cross-gen, 3rd party don’t have to stick to that

And only for the first year or so which people seem to keep forgetting and keep using it to put 1st Party Games down on Xbox stating they will be held back. The first year or 2 of a new gen is normally 3rd party stuff or remasters and not huge exclusives. The Series X games will look fantastic same as the PS5 games.

Not much variety in the visuals.

Yeah, they’ve only shown this level so far, but what they have shown looks like something I would like. A few people have mentioned it looks slow/boring etc, but it’s not meant to be an FPS, it’s more of a FP horror adventure/puzzle game. Looking forward to seeing more of this one.

Can’t complain if it’s on GP. It’s a game that’ll be good to try out without having to actually buy it.

Not for me, but curious to see more, so will wait for theRadBrad to share his playthrough on YouTube.

Like the look of this and to Gamepass which is a bonus so will defo be giving it a go. Lights off headphones on!

Looking forward to this

Me too, I seem to remember playing a demo which was a tad linear but hopefully the full game will be an improvement...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom