• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

SCHT880 Surround Sound from Sky ?

SGH42

Established Member
Hi,

Just got one of these & connected it to Sky+ box with red/white phono cables but I don't seem to get sound from the surround speakers, has anyone got one of these working ?

Cheers

T

Ticsmon

hold the red shift button on the remote and press the s/surround. H bass button. :smashin:

S

suprima50

I experienced the same when I first set up my surround sound, and I found that to experience surround through all speakers (through normal TV and Sky +) you need to set the 'Super Surround' function via your control - bottom left is the red shift, which can operate your 'Super Srnd' function (same button as the H.Bass) for either, music, film etc. I set mine to 'Party' which plays an impressive difference through all surround speakers.

Good Luck :thumbsup:
Suprima50

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom