School of Rock - less than a tenner

C

codswallop

Pre-ordered School of Rock from dvdsoon at 23.98CDN - at the exchange rate I got that came out at 9.83GBP.

Release date Tuesday 2nd May

Arrived today Thurs 4th May

are there custom charges if you order multiple DVD's from DVD Soon ???

Yes there is now, didnt used to be, just stagger the releases.

Cheers for that mate will do, by the way whats the Free standard postage like ??

I always go for the free postage option, its not particullary quick. It varies but no more than 2 weeks

daveyboy,
I have come out of my time warp. Yes, I did mean March, I have now watched this movie. COOOOOOOL.

Curious how one reply said he got it 2 weeks ago . . . . when it came out Monday. I know they shipped mine early to get here today, but theres early and then there is EAAAAAAAARRRLLY

DVDSOON, free shipping is fine...and let's face it, it's free so who can complain!

Got mine around 2 weeks ago also.

Jack Black is such a dude :smashin:

is that only a single disk(school of rock)

If I get the School Of Rock on DVD now I wouldn't get it from dvdsoon. I'd get it from PLAY USA. Hopefully I'll get my Dad to order it soon as he's on the verge of ordering Schindler's List from there very soon. Be honest people! How many of you like Tenacious D? I do! *raises hand* I like Tribute the most of course. I just can't get this part out of my head: Be you angels? And we said nay. We are but men! Rock! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!! WWWWWWOOOAAAAAHHHH! This is not, the greatest song in the world. No, this is just a Tribute!

Does anyone know the best place to get Tenacious D The Complete Masterworks from?

I can't see it on DVDSoon, and I thought that they had it.

Cheers,

Rob.

p.s. thought i'd put it in this post, rather than starting my own.

Originally posted by i_like_it_cube
If I get the School Of Rock on DVD now I wouldn't get it from dvdsoon. I'd get it from PLAY USA. Hopefully I'll get my Dad to order it soon as he's on the verge of ordering Schindler's List from there very soon.

PlayUSA School Of Rock £16
PlayUSA Schindler's List £17
Total £33

DVDSoon School Of Rock £11
DVDSoon Schindler's List £11.50
Total £22.50

Why would anyone pay over a tenner more than they had to? (especially as DVDSoon are a reliable company) :confused:

I got mine from Dvdpacific for about £9/£10 i think, it arrived within 2 weeks. And what a dvd :D

jedirobbie said:
Does anyone know the best place to get Tenacious D The Complete Masterworks from?
Now £4.99 (or less depending on links/vouchers) from CD-Wow ! :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom