Schindler’s List (25th Anniversary) Re-Release 27th January 2019

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Brilliant film. Universal Pictures will re-release the film in theaters with digitally remastered 4K picture and Dolby Atmos sound on December 7, 2018 (UK TBC)

Discretion

WarHog

No mention of it on the UK Cineworld website yet.

WarHog

WarHog

WarHog

Schindlers List is on Cineworlds website, but no showtimes yet, and no option to book seats. Hopefully over the next few days they will start taking bookings.

D

Deleted member 92943

Would have loved to see this on the screen. Only one Vue near me has a single showing on a Sunday which I can't make :(

WarHog

Just booked a couple of tickets for my local Vue.

Which kind of hurts as Ive got a Cineworld Unlimited to get in free, especially as i know that in a few days Cineworld will release tickets!!!!

Foster

Distinguished Member
Just booked a couple of tickets for my local Vue.

Which kind of hurts as Ive got a Cineworld Unlimited to get in free, especially as i know that in a few days Cineworld will release tickets!!!!
you can always cancel :)

WarHog

you can always cancel :)
It also happened with Terminator 2, and Predator. Cineworld released tickets just a few days after I'd bought tickets at Vue.

D

Deleted member 92943

Argh, why is there only like one showing per cinema?

WarHog

It seems most of these anniversary releases are just for one showing.

Ive booked to see this with he wife at Vue, but I've also booked a seat at Cineworld which is my preferred cinema. If for any reason Mrs WarHog can't go then I'll go by myself to Cineworld.

Foster

Distinguished Member
Looking forward to this tonight, not seen it in about 10 years.

KiLLiNG-TiME

Distinguished Member
It's re-release couldn't be better timed could it really

One in 20 denies Holocaust took place

I remember being wheeled in me wheelchair (motorcycle accident) into the cinema 25 years to watch this heart breaking film, oh so good but it would be tough to watch again for me personally as once seen never forgotten, but i will pick up the Blu.

Foster

Distinguished Member
Seriously fantastic film, first time watching it at the cinema which for me added to the experience.

WarHog

Fantastic to see it on the big screen.

Despite watching this film more times than I dare to count, last night was the first time it clicked in my head that when those folk at the end of the film are placing stones on his grave, they are accompanied by the actor that played them. How I never noticed that before I will never know.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More

Latest News

Campfire Audio updates Vega and Dorado earphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Oppo launches S1 and R1 4K smart TVs
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Lithe Audio AirPlay 2 ceiling speakers world's first
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Humax launches AURA 4K Freeview Play Recorder
  • By Andy Bassett