Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Scart to RGB adaptor..HELP!

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by usp892, Jan 24, 2004.

1. usp892

usp892

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Looking to source this quickly maplins list it as part no.L53AJ but no stock in Glasgow or on their website can't find this anywhere else any help much appreciated???.. might try and make one by butchering a scart myself but would preferably buy one complete!

2. Joe Fernand

Joe Fernand
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,087
    usp892

Spend a bit more cash and go for the 'Made in Scotland' option :) - give Dr John at JS Technology's products a look; you can purchase direct from John or dealers like myself also stock John's range of converters.

See http://www.js-technology.com

Best regards

Joe

PS They are the best converters on the market!

3. usp892

usp892

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply Joe yeah totally agree with your comments it's just I've just got a SCHT900 system and IBM ILV300(x1) and wanted too try different types of connections(with mega cheap leads)with sky-box and computer and when satisfied with best way of connecting and positioning of everything wiil be willing too shell out on decent cabling otherwise could end up spending loads on stuff I might never use

cheers

peter