1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scart Switcher

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by PikPik Carrot, Sep 13, 2005.

1. PikPik Carrot

PikPik Carrot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    At the moment i have one of these..
    http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx...o=4724&doy=13m9
    although i payed £10. But i am thinking of getting one of the more expensive ones as i would take a guess they will give better picture quality. I have a Madcatz 4 way one upstairs for the console which is pretty good.

I was looking at..

Joytech AV Control Centre (4 inputs, home cinema choice accessory of the year))
    Vivanco SBX99SE (5 inputs, play sell it)
    B-Tech BT945-Quintro+ (5 inputs, best buy what video mag)

I need at least 3 inputs which all have, needs to be able to handle RBG signal in and output RBG also needs to be able to record from one source while watching another. i.e recording sky to tape while watch a dvd, or recording from dvd player to tape while watching sky.

Does anyone have any of these players and can give me some info please.

The joy tech is more teasing as its cheaper but dont know if u can watch one input while watching another. Can with the b-tech.

Is there nuch difference between the expesive switchers like above and the cheaper £20 ones ?

2. Kronenbourg

Kronenbourg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +118
    Same choices I have narrowed it down to - any advice would be appreciated!