1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scart into Sony HS20

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Jones, Apr 5, 2004.

1. Jones

Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Friend of mine's just borrowed a HS20 to play with for a week or so... lent him my DVD player for the moment so he's got that running into it on the component socket (I think - I can't get to see it til the weekend and he's a bit unsavvy on the socket front.)

He wants to wire his Xbox/Digibox in, which currently feed into a RGB splitter box job - so looking for something with a male RGB scart on one end and.... something that'll go into the projector without having to pull the DVD player out - but I know nothing about what the HS20 has to offer in the way of plug holes.

Figured someone on here would be able to give me a Keene product code that'll do the job for him... and save me half an hour reading tech specs.

Cheers.

2. ozdvduser

ozdvduser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    At The Track or Melbourne Victoria Australia
    Ratings:
    +3
    The only way you'll get RGB into the HS10/HS20 is via the PJ Multi RGB cable that needs to be purchased seperately.

HS20 has Composite, S-Video & Component via direct connects, PJ Multi (Composite, S-Video & Component) OR PJ Multi RGB - you cannot have both PJ Multi cables kits connected at the same time as there is only 1 PJ Multi connector on the unit.