• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Scart Cable from Virgin Box

Gmundo

Standard Member
Hi. New user to these forums and new user to my Samsung tv which i m lookin at buying an upgraded Scart Cable for as the picture from my Virgin box isn t the best and looks quite pixelated.Would anyone recommend a decent Scart also with a decent price ? Samsung LE40B651T, Normal Virgin box. Cheers....

dante01

Distinguished Member
Hi. New user to these forums and new user to my Samsung tv which i m lookin at buying an upgraded Scart Cable for as the picture from my Virgin box isn t the best and looks quite pixelated.Would anyone recommend a decent Scart also with a decent price ? Samsung LE40B651T, Normal Virgin box. Cheers....

What do you mean by "pixelated"? A SCART lead wouldn't cause or give rise to pixelation.

ezak

Established Member
tbh pixelated image that you were describing earlier was not brought by the scart cable itself. your telly upscaling and post processing capabilities does count too and so does how well the channel broadcast thru your virgin stb.

anyway since you ask for it check this link out:
Scart to Scart Leads=

hope you find one that suits your kit

Gmundo

Standard Member
Well i thought the better the Scart the better the picture ? I understand about the Virgin box incoming signal affecting the picture as some progs are better looking than others.Its just there seems more pixels around moving objects more noticeable than my last tv.I was offered a discount on a Scart when i bought the tv.Thought i would research before buying.Cheers....

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom