Scarface (1983) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 13/03/2017

Limited to 1,000 copies. Will feature some debossing treatment

scarface-open-jpg.828070

Bonus:
  • The Scarface Phenomenon
  • Deleted Scenes
  • The World of Tony Montana
  • The Rebirth
  • The Acting
  • The Creating
  • Scarface: The TV Version
  • The Making of Scarface: The Video Game

Attachments

• Scarface.jpg
    Scarface.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Scarface (open).jpg
    Scarface (open).jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 788
  • Scarface (inside).jpg
    Scarface (inside).jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
My god that's awful im glad i got my original Steelbook and it was Triple Play. with the DVD copy aswell remember the days ??:love::love::D

I've also got the original which looks way better than this rubbish. Another missed opertunity this should of been much better.

"Features an eye-popping remastered picture" ? Is this anything new like the Heat re-release recently or do they just mean an improvement since DVD?

Shame about the artwork being a bit pants, I probably would've been tempted by this. Even with the gun.

"Features an eye-popping remastered picture" ? Is this anything new like the Heat re-release recently or do they just mean an improvement since DVD?

Shame about the artwork being a bit pants, I probably would've been tempted by this. Even with the gun.

Nothing new, just taken from the existing disc from 2011 which this will contain.

This is destined for the 'Bargain Bin". I hate the PopArt Steels, but this one takes the cake as a real ugly mofo. Even at £4.99, they would be hard pressed to sell this.

"Sold out" already, what the... :rotfl:

You've all secretly bought this haven't you?! :laugh:

Damn, almost got away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

But seriously if anyone thinks it sold out i have a bridge in brooklyn to sell haha

A bridge in Brooklyn you say? Hmm, I don't suppose your preferred method of payment is Scarface steelbooks by any chance?

:D

Use to say if they put poo in a steelbook they people would buy it, but now I can say if they put poo on a steelbook people will still buy it.:laugh:

Really? I'd just amaray it if it was the only other choice, wouldn't pay a penny out for this crap.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom