Scan launch compact AIO PC with dedicated GPU

hodg100

Distinguished Member
No compromises?

Scan Computers has launched its first AIO (All-in-One) desktop PC into the UK market.

Thanks to the convergence of several key technologies such as touchscreen displays and Microsoft Windows 8, Scan believes there is now a compelling argument for many users to switch from traditional bulky tower PCs with separate monitors to a more stylish and compact AIO PC.

Unlike other AIO PCs, the Scan 3XS Mirage AIO245 uses the latest Intel and NVIDIA technology to provide what they claim to be a high performance PC that is mounted 'invisibly' behind the 24-inch Windows 8 certified 10-finger touchscreen monitor.

As standard, the Mirage AIO245 includes an NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M graphics card which is accompanied by 2GB of GDDR5 memory and it can play the latest DirectX11 games. Scan claim this can be done with smooth frame rate but without having to lower the quality settings, although we'll need to verify this for ourselves.

The Mirage AIO245 is also quite configurable, with a range of Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors, memory and storage options to choose from. The most basic model, which includes an Intel Core i3 3220 dual-core processor, 8GB of RAM, 500GB hard disk and Microsoft Windows 8 retails for £1,057 inc VAT.

You can see about more about the Scan 3XS Mirage AIO245 at: 3XS - All-In-One PCs

Attachments

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom