Scan free delivery

jonboy80

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been told by a scan member of staff that I can get free delivery if I'm a member of the AV forums (buying a new monitor, graphics card and flight stick from them).

Well I've been registered for a fair while and made a few posts but how do I go about getting a member status which apparently I need for free delivery...

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, if it is could a mod move it, and if you could update my status to "member" or let me know how to do that I would appreciate it.

Thanks everyone, have a nice weekend.

Jon.

Anyone know if this offer includes weekends? Cheers.

As stated on the page I linked to in my previous post
Delivery time is next working day.
so I very much doubt it includes Saturday delivery.

Mark.

That page is over a year old.

Ah well, doesn't matter now as Scan decided to put the price of the card up above retail so I've ordered from eBuyer instead.

Yeah i'm hoping to do same thing, Want the free delivery but not fussed if can't get it as the four items I want the delivery is £11.50 altogether I think.

The link by MarkE19 is very much appreciated though.

used the link to purchase tablet went through ok got free delivery,then got delay emails.rang them to find over 500 in stock at bolton and collected next day:nono:.waited a week for nothing and had to drive there anyway:mad:

Is this still working because I can't get it to work.

I clicked the link from the page that said I qualified as an 'active member' but it just goes to the scan home page and still got the £11.50 delivery charge.

who can I speak to about it?

Still working for me
upload_2014-12-25_23-33-48.png

The cost did total £50 before VAT (£60 inc VAT) didn't it? If it was <£60 inc VAT then you wouldn't get the free delivery.

Mark.

Click on the link in post #2 for all the details

Mark.

how do u get the free del?
Need to get promoted to title of Member, Active Member or Well-Known Member.

to receive free delivery from SCAN. Please get yourself promoted to Member by posting useful messages which earn you a few positive ratings (such as Likes and Thanks) from other members.

Sry for this but would luv if there was still some crimbo spirit round... need a few bits myself cheers:)

Well I've given both of you a Like to help get you up & running

Mark.

Hi,
I am looking to get a K70 keyboard. Charging delivery for anything over £50 these days is a bit naughty.

Jay

I ordered a hard drive a cpl weeks back on a Friday was expecting it to arrive Monday but as DPD now do deliveries all weekend as standard it landed on the Sunday so free and weekend delivery - quality

I ordered a hard drive a cpl weeks back on a Friday was expecting it to arrive Monday but as DPD now do deliveries all weekend as standard it landed on the Sunday so free and weekend delivery - quality

Yeah DPD are one of the best couriers now they deliver on Sunday's and the ability to track your parcel to an hour window......

Do I have to be a proper member before I'm eligible?
Open the link I posted in post #2 and it details the requirements to get the free delivery.

Mark.

Is this cookie based?
I've logged onto the Scan site from a PC I've not accessed AVF on and still got the free delivery, so I can't see it being cookie based.

Mark.

I cant seem to get the free delivery option to work for me when i click the link above. Is there any chance i could get a few likes to help boost me up if i do need any. It does show me as a member so im not sure.

Likes won't make any difference.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom