Scan.co.uk free P&P - still available?

M

Molsonboy

Is the free postage and packing still available from Scan.co.uk, and if so how do I get it?

Thanks in advance.

Well at least by posting this thread you now have enough posts to qualify :D

Replying to my own post as I have now found the information :rolleyes:

And replying with the information you found would have helped other people unable to find it via the link on the home page. Perhaps you want it keep it a secret :)

It used to be a link at the bottom of that page, and it no longer shows. So how do I activate it ?

Mark

I've been told by Scan to re-register on here, surely that's not right ?

the link doesn't seem to come up for me either on that page. Maybe the post count has gone higher than 20 now?

No second registrations are not allowed. :smashin:

No - we said *re-activate* the account by using the link.

As I said previously - people who previously had the carriage activated may have had it disabled when we suspended the offer.

There does appear to be an issue on the AVForum backend, and I'm trying to speak to Stuart about this at the moment.

I want to buy components on the Scan website (£400 worth) but the link at the bottom of that AV Forums page does not work.

Come on AV Forums please it get fixed!!

Also the page states: "The SCAN & AVForums scheme is now live on SCAN's website" - but where is this on the SCAN website ?

Last edited:
I've emailed Stuart and am waiting for an answer.

In the meanwhile - please ring our sales team and they can assist with your order.

Yes, where on the Scan site?
The search for avforums bring nothing

sebus

Right, I click the 'Scan free delivery!' link in davidm2's sig, and follow the instructions and it takes me to the scan website where I can log in. Once I've logged in it works for me?

Scrazy, you need to have 20 posts in order to take advantage of this offer. pixelbricks, you should be abel to do the offer as soon as you register on the scan site.

Thanks Skytech.

For anyone else, who is elligible, who is having issues - please can you contact our retail sales team to place an order for the meanwhile.

Thank you.

I've just been informed the issue is being worked on, and that it should be sorted later today... I'll post as soon as I've had confirmation that it's fully working again.

To revive and old post, I used to get the free P&P, but my last couple of orders I've been charged P&P, I can't see any mention of the deal on Scan's site, so has it been dropped now, or do I need to do something else to get it re-enabled now ?

Unfortunately you have not posted enough to qualify for this offer - please see the information page here: AVForums Home - which will give you the required postcount and other details.

If you can PM your real name, postcode and email address - I'll see if it has been activated... but I suspect you may need to re-apply for the offer.

Please use the above link... and make sure you follow the directions on the page when you qualify.

Ah, many thanks, not sure what happened to my old post count (I used to be on here all the time), but I'll soon build it back up.

Ahhhh. Found out about this deal too late but will be looking to use it in the near future. Knowing my luck I'll qualify just as the offer is ended!!

I hope not.

I have previously found scan to be great with there CS.:)

It's a shame the discount doesn't apply to members from N.Ireland... mainland only...:(

It's a shame the discount doesn't apply to members from N.Ireland... mainland only...:(
Too true..and Scan have one the most expensive delivery rates for here as well. At least Dabs don't get their arm in so much.

Cheers

Brian

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom