Scan 3XS Graphite LG15 Gaming Laptop Review

Tech News

News Supplying Robot
Reviewed by Greg Hook, 3rd February 2013. From the results in the majority of the benchmark tests and particularly Battlefield 3, this laptop clearly has the specification and power to be a class leader in the Gaming Laptop world, particularly given it's price point. But until fully working drivers are available and tested to ensure the inconsistent performance is a thing of the past, this laptop will struggle.
Read the full review...

noiseboy72

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the great review.
Just out of interest (and sorry, I might have missed this in the reveiw), does the DVI port support VGA via an adapter? From the picture, it looks like a DVI-I port that should support VGA or DVI.

I only ask becuase it is sometimes possible to get higher resolutions from VGA than HDMI or single-link DVI.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Thanks for the great review.
Just out of interest (and sorry, I might have missed this in the reveiw), does the DVI port support VGA via an adapter? From the picture, it looks like a DVI-I port that should support VGA or DVI.

I only ask becuase it is sometimes possible to get higher resolutions from VGA than HDMI or single-link DVI.
Thanks for the comment.

I can't test if VGA is supported as shockingly I don't have the correct VGA cable anywhere in the house. The port is a DVI-I single link if that helps.

The latest video from AVForums

LG SN11RG Dolby Atmos Soundbar, plus, XBOOM Go PN7 & PL7 Wireless Speaker Reviews
Top Bottom