scammer trying to scam me

oxygenuk

Ex Member
Reaction score
iv been scammed before so im a master of this type of thing now

do what u will with this fone number email what u will (i.e. email bomb, flood, hack, w/e)

CM(MEMO)
Attention: Date: Oct. 17/2005

INRODUCTION
I would like to start off by introducing myself. I am Prof. Steve Paul, I run a private financial consultant firm. My head office is in London, United Kingdom, but I also do have branch offices in Manchester, South Africa and Holland.

PURPOSE OF LETTER
First of all, it may please you to know that I got your contact through a private search engine online.
I represent a lot of high profile clients, both home and overseas. The British Government on money laundering charges unfortunately recently held one of such clients. You can find the news on the BBC news link below:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4291350.stm
From all indications, there is a great chance of him being incarcerated and following this as his financial adviser, he has personally requested that I commence on an immediate search for a partner for him in the United States who will act as the next of kin/beneficiary and take charge of his other finances in the likely event of his incarceration.

This shall be a business agreement and all relevant documentation to make you the beneficiary to his other finances including power of attorney, letters of authority will be prepared. You will take charge of all concerning this fund and will manage it based on your own discretion, you will also be entitled to a percentage of this fund.

CONCLUSION:
If you go through the BBC news link above, you will see that my client is in a very desperate situation and if he doesn’t commence an immediate transfer of his other finances, he stands a chance of loosing everything. At the moment, his assets in London, worth about 10Million Pounds has been confiscated.

If you are interested, my direct number and email is below to reach me. Then I can furnish you with more facts. I am purposely withholding other vital details until somebody indicates interest.

Please note that amount of transfer in question is well over 40Million UK Pounds. So if it is what you think you can handle, kindly reply, if not please do not bother as we have no time to waste.

Thanks,

Prof. Steve Paul
Phone (Direct):+44-7833928797 Email: [email protected]

do us all a favour :smashin:

sign his number and email up to various "services"

^ ooh ooh good idea. any good sites that are annoying?

Games Guru said:
sign his number and email up to various "services"

:devil:

:rolleyes: just gotta find some!

.... just thought of an idea, maybe buy loads of ringtones and get his fone credit whipped :eek: :rotfl:

and btw what number goes in front of his number?

i thought it was a mobile at first but just double checked all the digits and its longer than a mobile number i think :rolleyes:

Before I delete this thread, can I just say that we all get spam rubbish like this all the time. Best to install software like Mailwasher so you can report and bounce it with a couple of clicks.

oxygenuk said:
and btw what number goes in front of his number?

i thought it was a mobile at first but just double checked all the digits and its longer than a mobile number i think :rolleyes:

07833-928797 should do it.

The +44 usualy replaces an 0 i.e. area code is 0191 becomes +44 191 ...

Surprised this thread is still here...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom