SC/Pandora Tomorrow

Tardis

Established Member
Reaction score
SC/Pandora Tomorrow.

This is driving me mad. I cannot find how/where to select/use the Optic Cable.

I know it shows up in the top right of screen, but that’s it, I’ve looked everywhere but to no avail. Playing in single player if this helps at all.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
:suicide: :suicide:

Had my first go on this tonight and it's tough. i'm at the bit where you go down the stairs and there is a room full of guys at the mo but I've kind of given up for the night.

To use the optical cable, wait till the interact comes up, hold A and then press up/down to switch between interact options. Took me a while to work this out too.

When it appears in the top right of the screen simply use the joypad to select the cable (push up) and that is it.

Cheers Guy's.

I'm near the end of mission 5. Wait until you get to the open Plaza in Jerusalem. :suicide: :suicide:

I can't even complete Level 1. How d'you deal wth the guard/s in the room with the American hostage. can't shoot them, can't sneak in, can't sneak past. Is there another way? I know I'm crap at these so have patience :D

I was past the moving train level the other night, then had a look at the multiplayer option to be rewarded with the game anouncing that my save game had become corrupted - had to start all over again.... (Tried the auto-recover and it didn't work :( )

Messiah - I don't think you even need to get the hostage on the 1st level - just pass them right by and go downstairs. Its not an objective to get the hostages - in fact, I even remember the bloke who gives you info saying to leave the hostages alone.

Originally posted by Messiah
I can't even complete Level 1. How d'you deal wth the guard/s in the room with the American hostage. can't shoot them, can't sneak in, can't sneak past. Is there another way? I know I'm crap at these so have patience :D

I have grabbed him before, but you dont even need to go into that room, go out the door to your right after talking to the guy in the first room

Well Guy’s, finally done the open Plaza and the next checkpoint. You have no idea how hard it is. Wait till you get to the lift. WOW, awesome stuff ahead of you. Tread carefully.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smashin:

I have just done the train, crawling underneath and hanging on th eside and when another train comes, how cool! Love it!

hmmm now you've got me worried GingerCat. I don't want to get too far into the game and then lose my save. I read somewhere else about messages saying the profile is corrupt when you go into Multiplayer mode . I tried it and it asked whether I wanted to "fix/restore". I said yes and it was fine from then on and when I went back into the single player, I could still load the save point ok.

Anyone else had problems or has it been fine going in and out of single/multiplayer ?

Really slack of them to ship with such an obvious bug. Plus the bug with Optimatch that freezes the system. Apprarantly they're "working on it" !

I had the 'Profile Corrupt' message first time I went online, but just selected 'Fix' and it hasn't bothered me since, or lost any save points. Also, I find the Optimatch freeze only happens infrequently (about 1 time in 4), and once rebooted, it seems to work fine again. Shame about the bugs, but IMHO SC:pT is v good even taking this into account. At least they can patch it, which is a good thing. ;)

Yep, profile corrupt message first time I went on Live too.

same here - first time on live as well - done a repair and has been ok since

Help please

im on the jerusalem level and off to meet Talia, i get to the bit with the gate and a spot light pointing up, and i cant see where to go, any help???

Found where i was supposed to go, now keep getting caught on the next bit.

Originally posted by Geezer
Found where i was supposed to go, now keep getting caught on the next bit.
I was going to tell you but it feels better when YOU work it out ;)
Great game aint it mate?

Originally posted by LFC FAN
I was going to tell you but it feels better when YOU work it out ;)
Great game aint it mate?

Someone told me on another forum :laugh:

Really stuck now though

after you have followed her, into the big courtyard have no idea what to do now

Is that the bit just after she hits the cop? if so as you go up the steps stay right and go along the wall on the right hand side till you come to a corner with a pipe to climb.

Hope thats the right bit mate :thumbsup:

I'm now at the first checkpoint in LAX. What a nightmare. Anyone got any further?

Where are you now and how are you finding it. Hard or easy?

Originally posted by Tardis
I'm now at the first checkpoint in LAX. What a nightmare. Anyone got any further?

Where are you now and how are you finding it. Hard or easy?
LAX is a great level i've finished the game twice now on hard (too much time on me hands :D )
I didn't find the game hard but there are some very tricky parts to sc2, i'll be going through again cos i can't get enough of this great game.

:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom