SC-LX82 12v trigger question?

bobbymax

For the life of me I cannot figure how to set the trigger up:(

Have run the cable from amp (top jack outlet) to my RXW12 sub and can't set it up as per manual (it's all Greek to me:rolleyes:)

on page 47/48 it says to select Main zone 2, Zone 3 or off I didn't know that the Zones came into it......... totally :confused:

Has anyone else set the 12v triggers or have a good understanding of how this is set-up/works?:lease:

lunarwolf

you need to go to set-up menu select each input and activate the 12v trigger for each input (BD, DVD etc...) that will require it

it should be similar to my SC-lx71 -> home menu / system set-up / input setup

Last edited:

bobbymax

cheers Lunarwolf, I did go into the set-up procedure, but it asked to assign to Z2or 3 and that's what confused me :(
Also it didn't appear to have a trigger assignment for a subwoofer.

I'll have a play around again later.

Last edited:

lunarwolf

Also it didn't appear to have a trigger assignment for a subwoofer.

that should not matter, if the 12v trigger jack is connected to the subwoofer and let's say you set it to on when on BD input, everytime you select BD the subwoofer will be triggered by the 12v jack. if you do that for all inputs then the subwoofer will be triggered for all selected inputs ;)

bobbymax

Thanks again. That's me brain put right just to set it up now, shouldn't be a prob :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom