SC-HTR200 vs. SC-HTR210

pingu1

Standard Member
Does anyone know the obvious differences between these two systems. I was looking to buy the 210 model, as I saw it on the Panasonic website, but although websites are offering it no one seems to have it in stock (unless I want to pay over the odds) - that and it's discontinued. However, I have seen the 200 model in a few places, and in stock, but by going for it I feel like I'm getting less for my money - just not too sure why!?

alsina

Does anyone know the obvious differences between these two systems. I was looking to buy the 210 model, as I saw it on the Panasonic website, but although websites are offering it no one seems to have it in stock (unless I want to pay over the odds) - that and it's discontinued. However, I have seen the 200 model in a few places, and in stock, but by going for it I feel like I'm getting less for my money - just not too sure why!?

Purely different styling. Works the same. This is even older than the 210, so surprised anyone has them in stock.

pingu1

Standard Member
Ahhh, why is this so complicated. All I want is an all in one system with doors to keep that important equipment away from little fingers! I've seen the Yamaha option but having to buy the stand and sound bar separately works out expensive.

I noticed that the 200 model has less powerful speakers. Personally, I think the 210 looks a bit better too. Apart from these two things I can't see any other difference!?? They both appear to be the same size and have 1080p output. Anything else I'm missing? Any other suggestions for alternatives?

Last edited:

pingu1

Standard Member
Useful tip if anyone wants either of these units...
I trawled the local shops and managed to get an absolute bargain where a shop, who do not have a website, wanted to sell their ex-demo SC-HTR210. If you're haggler, you can get a good bargain! :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T9/X Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom