SC Chaos Theory

and im just getting more and more upset i dont have it when all others do. what did i do to deserve this harsh punishment im a loyal fan :(

will just make it even more sweet when it arrives but it got shipped like last friday :rolleyes: i need it now.

glad your enjoying it as i soon shall be :thumbsup:

listening to the chaos theory soundtrack now :smashin:

there's a soundtrack? must get that. the music is very cool.

Well its official release date today. Have you received your copy.

If so have you managed to try it yet and what are your first impressions?

picked up my copy from yesterday. started playing at 11pm and went to bed at 4 (i haven't seen 4 in the morning for a looooonnnnggggg time!!

its a great game - and it just keeps getting better and better. once i get home tonight i;ve got two whole days!!!!

cant wait!!

Gary

It's hard not to love this game. Got mine yesterday, and was played loads last night. I am rubbish at being stealthy, but I really enjoy trying, so I completed the first level in about 51 minutes and only got 33% after killing everyone on the level. And I got killed three times doing it too. Yes, yes I told you I was no good!

Only when I read the manual did I realise you could knock out the Mercs as opposed to breaking their necks all the time. Oh well! Would love to try the co-op with someone equally rubbish, but I hope to get better...

:rotfl: i thought i was bad, 1st level 57mins, 43%!!

Co-op m8, what time you able to be on tonight, if you can that is. Remember i've got to play Evo @ 9pm as some of us have a Semi Final to play.

I'm out in town tonight for a few bevvies straight after work, but I'm guessing you be free by about 9.30pm after you've been knocked out, so maybe I'll see you then when I've got home? ;)

Sounds good - unless i give Harristo a good hiding like i did to you on Pro Evo.

ive had this since wednesday on pc and cant put it down. its the best game ive ever played and im only 50% through it. its so atmospheric and the :dd: is just awesome. it wont be long before im snapping necks on Multiplayer :devil: ive been trying for 100% on each level on expert naturally and its been taking me at least an hr at the least for each level, except the first which took about 5 mins

should have my copy today. if anyone is up for some 'live' co-op send me an invite.......

Fisher says "Pretend i'm Harry Tuttle" when interrogating a heating engineer! :clap: Gotta love the humour in this game.

yep, this is awesome, it looks great, in the dark, on the 8ft screen with surround sound...it's taking me away from Mercenaries and Scrapland, which is no mean feat!!!

How much better is this compared to Pandora. I wasnt that keen on Pandora so if its not a whole lot better I wont waste me cash!!

Matt

"I came into this game for the action, the excitement! Go anywhere, travel light... wherever there's trouble, a man alone..."

tuttle.jpg

Perhaps i'm the only one who got the reference to Brazil

co-op on this game rules!!!!!
great 2 player moves especialy the team mate throw!! :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom