• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

sc-bt100 noise wireless

G

Germandokk

Hello. I apologize in advance for me in English. I have to make use of a translator. First of all I want to introduce myself and greet to all members of this fantastic forum.
I can think of a problem that concerns me but not if it should be well or something is damaged. I own this drive with 7.1-channel devices with sh-fx67 + sb-hs100a. If i'm turn on the unit and then turn off the wireless transmitters, the surround speakers emit a continuous noise for a while about 4 per second in a uniform fashion. If you turn the unit when they are turned on the sh-fx67, sometimes does not do the irritating noise (After a while the same is removed but it's just annoying). But if I have all power on, without the noise and power off the two sh-fx 67 and again on, the noise returned. Can anyone prove this last and please tell me if it appears that noise? also does so with 5.1 also. Thank you so much in advance and expecting a greet to all my bad English is understood.

:lease: :confused: :confused:

G

Germandokk

Hello charliegirl thank you for answering. At the end I went to the store, so I tried it and decided that was damaged and I have asked for a new one. Despite everything I personally consider it a great device and I certainly think that has a high-quality audio and video.
Thank you very much at all. A greeting.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom