Say something negative about movies you love

Fortion

Established Member
Reaction score
Say something negative about movies you love
Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves - Almost ruined by Costner's muddled accent.
Watchmen DC - Great film, though runs a bit too long.

AT AT's in The Empire Strikes Back. Totally illogical form of surface transport ever conceived, even if they look super cool on film.

Aliens - God Ripley is such a "told you so" smug so and so.

AT AT's in The Empire Strikes Back. Totally illogical form of surface transport ever conceived, even if they look super cool on film.

Really? What form they use?

Neil McCauley's out of character turn around to get his man in Heat.

In I am Legend-- There should be some Explicit Scenes..

The Lord of the Rings trilogy is unreasonably self indulgent, mawkish, and at times boring.

(Sorry, babe- I still loves ya :love:)

Actually that also goes for Terminator 2.

Nothing about Prometheus then?! You love it really! :)

I agree. Ridley Scott and his team in 1979 really should have thought ahead to our LCD and smart glass era.

Lazy.

Just said they throw me a bit. Given the age of the film you have to expect that.

You ok? ;-)

Blade Runner. Ridley laying on the deck-a-rep stuff a bit thick.

Yeah on the IMDb forums that's all they talk about. It's an insanely boring conversation. Most people don't get that the real replicants (Roy Batty et al) are to all intents and purposes psychopathic in nature hence the need for the Voight-Kampff empathy test. Apart from the fact they are naturally peed off at their miniscule lifespan.

Rocky taking that any punches to the head, he'd be dead by end of Rocky 3, but by God those fights were good.

Zodiac : it is way to short

Back to the Future Sequels : you are just not as as good as the first and I mean nowhere near , but I really still love you for all the bashing I give you when I watch them.

Robocop : The affects are awful but boy what a film you still are.

Lets get it out the way for the fanboys , Star Wars Special Editions : you are not the original cut , George Lucas raped my childhood , Blah , blah (it always goes that way).

Last edited:
Just watched MI Ghost Protocol. Great piece of entertainment but some of the technology that the impossible Mission team used was way beyond contemporary......... I think? :confused:

Yeah on the IMDb forums that's all they talk about. It's an insanely boring conversation. Most people don't get that the real replicants (Roy Batty et al) are to all intents and purposes psychopathic in nature hence the need for the Voight-Kampff empathy test. Apart from the fact they are naturally peed off at their miniscule lifespan.

:D I don't get involved with that - life's too short (about 4 years ;)).

I remember those arguments going on in the newsgroup days :rolleyes:

The Lord of the Rings trilogy is unreasonably self indulgent, mawkish, and at times boring.

(Sorry, babe- I still loves ya :love:)

Actually that also goes for Terminator 2.
Lords of the Ring movies are so long.

Just watched MI Ghost Protocol. Great piece of entertainment but some of the technology that the impossible Mission team used was way beyond contemporary......... I think? :confused:

Not some a lot of technology is way ahead.

Nearly all the James Bond films the birds I fancy most are either bad girls or get bumped off very quick:(

Same goes for Face/Off, which originally was going to be set in the future.
Another I watched recently "Now you see me" featured amongst other things a futuristic hologram in a room, even though it's a contemporary setting.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom