• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Saxondale HD

mkcurtis

Really!? I thought it looked below average compared to say Mountain, Coast, Discovery HD stuff. Perhaps Ive been messing around with my colours too much again!

SibTiger33

Really!? I thought it looked below average compared to say Mountain, Coast, Discovery HD stuff. Perhaps Ive been messing around with my colours too much again!

i thought it was up there with the discovery stuff

not watched mountain or coast but i really liked the colors on Saxondale and the detail was fantastic (although the episode wasnt actually very good!)

one of the best i've seen on BBC HD IMO

mkcurtis

Ive got a thing for that blonde woman in reception where he works. ALthough last night I could see all of her wrinkles around her eyes!

meltonboy

I thought it looked pretty good, although for me Planet Earth and trooping the Colour (last year) have been the best PQ.

Can someone tell me if this is a repeat, the start of series 2 or have i caught it halfway through a series ???

bjjgann

Hello

Missed it in HD but catched it on TV Replay (briliant feature of V+), great start to the second series especialy the bit were he says to his old roadie friend who has joined the rat race

The back wheels on my car screech like a Bee Gee with his fingers caught in the car door ...... <uncomfortable silence> ...... being raped by the Mujahideen.

mkcurtis

I thought it looked pretty good, although for me Planet Earth and trooping the Colour (last year) have been the best PQ.

Can someone tell me if this is a repeat, the start of series 2 or have i caught it halfway through a series ???

Its a new series. First episode on last night, 9:30 BBC and BBC HD. Ive series linked it:D

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom