Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Saw the Samsung SP50L7HX in currys today

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by ayrshiredude, Dec 4, 2004.

1. ayrshiredude

ayrshiredude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well I was taking a look round Currys today and they had the SP50L7HX on display, it was hooked up to a Samsung DVD player using component. I played arround with the settings on the tv and it looked fantastic. Bright rich colours, clean image, no sign of anything rainbowy that I could make out. Gees if I had £3500 I would have bought one lol.

Does anyone know how the image quality on the 46 Samsung looks compaired to the SP50L7HX and for that matter the 46" Toshiba. I am looking to buy probably after christmas time so they shoudl be avaliable by then I guess.

2. AV Junky

AV Junky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Good luck mate. Still no guarantee that Samsung will FINALLY release the other models in the New Year. They don't seem too bothered about the European market for these sets at the moment.