• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Saving Team Setups for Online play.

AudioSlim

Established Member
Hi All

Is there a way of pre storing your team for online play, eg formation and players etc, to save me changing it around for each online game.

Ta

Slim

LP76

Established Member
you can save formations, I have about 6 stored but it only applies the formation to the team you are playing with. It doesnt shuffle the players round, you have to do that yourself.
Its in the custom formations bit, once you have created one just save it, simple....

xWAKEYx

Established Member
although it saves the team settings youve applied, how can you load them to apply to your team your using or is that not possible. cant seem to load any only blinking save it every time i change it.

does it or should it default to the last settings youve used when playing, and does it only apply the settings if its the same team and not another??

xWAKEYx

Established Member
found it just press A on default setting and it brings up your saved files which can be applied, thank heavens for that was fed up of adjusting things to 100% every time :clap:

Loftusrd1980

Established Member
I have updated my team with the transfer window signings, when I go to play online it reverts back to the old squad could someone advise why this is and how I could change it.

Hootbleet

Established Member
I have updated my team with the transfer window signings, when I go to play online it reverts back to the old squad could someone advise why this is and how I could change it.

If you're playing a ranked game then the downloaded squad file will override your created squad file.

You can use your own squad in unranked games tho'

Loftusrd1980

Established Member
If you're playing a ranked game then the downloaded squad file will override your created squad file.

You can use your own squad in unranked games tho'

Cheers,

I suppose this is to stop people transfering all the best players in to one team to play in ranked matches. Shame really.

xWAKEYx

Established Member
how do you set up an unranked xboxlive match cant find it in menus???

trying to unlock "The poon sang" win with 11 created players

ive moved the 11 into starting line up in manage teams

but when i try and start game with a friend the squad reverts to default squad and created players are knowhere to be seen, but they are there in manage teams as 1st starting 11???? :lease:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom