1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saving Silverman......Evil Woman

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by barneybelly, Jan 12, 2002.

1. barneybelly

barneybelly
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I remember a while ago watching a pirate vcd of Saving Silverman, a film i purchased due to the amazing Jack Black.
    I also remember at the time thinking what an awful waste of acting talent in what is a dire film.
    As time went by & there was no release date in this country i was grateful the British public was to miss out.
    Imagine my disgust when i found out the film is being released this week....all be it to crap reviews!!!!
    But not only that...they have also gone and changed the name to "Evil Woman".
    Is this to trick the public by letting them think it is a different film........Cinema goers beware......you have been warned!!!!!!

2. I J S

I J S

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have also seen this movie and it really is cack! I wouldn't normally advise anyone against seeing a film as I believe people should be their own judge....but I implore you to avoid this like the plague.It really is that bad.