1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saving settings on Panasonic TXPS5

Discussion in 'TVs' started by pchester, Jan 17, 2004.

Tags:
  1. pchester

pchester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a small but annoying problem with my new panasonic txps5 Tv. When I switch it off(Tv on AV1) when I turn it back on it comes on on channel 1 (terrestrial) and I have to change it to AV1 on the remote control. Is there any way to set the default so that it comes on already on AV1

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. petebog

petebog

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have the 32ps5 and there is no way to make the tv go to av1 when turned on, unlike my Toshiba tv. Although the Toshiba had so many picture problems, i can live with pressing the tv/av button :)

3. Kahless725

Kahless725

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    There is a list in the manual of settings that are saved I think, only these items are saved, also pressing the STR button stores these in to the backup memory so if you every mess about with the contrast etc and want to get back to a known one you press the N button which brings back what you stored with the STR button.

Regards

Robert.

PS. I dont know of a TV that remembers the last chanell with regards to av.

4. Kahless725

Kahless725

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    PPS if you have sky you can press the blue sky button and wave it at the tv and sky and it will turn the tv to av and sky on. (OR) if you turn the tv on first the tv should go to AV1 when you turn your other equipment on.

5. pchester

pchester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the replies, suppose I will just have to live with it.