Saved data to another PS3??

Teamscoop

Hey ho folks
My son has now bought his own PS3 and telly for his room (Hurrah!) but he has saved game data on my one which is in the living room. Anyone know how we can transfer this to his machine? We have an external HD drive if that's any use...:confused:
Thanks for your time!

kingbal

On the game section of the xmb, find the game data utility near the top where you will see all your savegames. Then its just a case of pressing triangle i think and copy - it will then ask you where to copy and you can choose your external.

I just had a scan on the net and you may have probs with transferring savegames that you play online and have online ranking - cod4, burnout paradise etc to stop cheating and copying your mates cod4 profile with prestige 10 :rolleyes:

kendoll

On the game section of the xmb, find the game data utility near the top where you will see all your savegames. Then its just a case of pressing triangle i think and copy - it will then ask you where to copy and you can choose your external.

I just had a scan on the net and you may have probs with transferring savegames that you play online and have online ranking - cod4, burnout paradise etc to stop cheating and copying your mates cod4 profile with prestige 10 :rolleyes:

Just to point out: the save games will be in the Save Game folder rather than the Game Data folder (that is where the games install too).

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom