Save the Farmer

CatManDo

Hi,

I want to go back and get this achievement, can some kind soul please tell me what level this is on?

Thanks

King Tones

Distinguished Member
Hi,

I want to go back and get this achievement, can some kind soul please tell me what level this is on?

Thanks
Its on the Hunted Mission, you must wait until Price gives the order and then kill the 3 enemies.

Deftones82

CatManDo

Got that one thanks, was fairly easy.

What level is the achievement for destroying all the TV's in please?

TIA

Ico.

Got that one thanks, was fairly easy.

What level is the achievement for destroying all the TV's in please?

TIA
Not sure about this but I thought the TV's are scattered through the levels and you have to find/ destroy them all.

kav

Distinguished Member
IIRC it's the Charlie Don't Surf mission - they're all in the one mission, but there are several on the streets before you get to the tv station building from the Broadcast map - make sure you get them before you go into the tv station as I don't think you can go back.

Ico.

You're thinking of intelligence items.
Yeah maybe. It's just not explained properly. There are TV's on other levels I remember shooting some in the 2nd or 3rd level. If the acheivement says to destroy all TV's and you get that by shooting them in one level but there are others in other levels.

Thanks for the heads up though.

xox Godders xox

Yeah maybe. It's just not explained properly. There are TV's on other levels I remember shooting some in the 2nd or 3rd level. If the acheivement says to destroy all TV's and you get that by shooting them in one level but there are others in other levels.

Thanks for the heads up though.
The achievement description says "Destroy all the TVs showing Al-Asad's speech". I'm pretty certain that only the TV's on that one level are turned on and are showing the speech.

Stealth Rodeo

Novice Member
For the "official" line on the "Your Show Sucks" achievement, and others, go HERE.

Your Show Sucks: Destroy all the TVs showing Al-Asad's speech (20 points)
There are a couple of misconceptions that have prevented folks from nabbing this achievement. First, the only TVs you need to destroy are located in the Charlie Don't Surf level. You may see other TVs broadcasting the speech in other levels, but you don't need to shoot them for this achievement (feel free though, it's still fun). Secondly, the TVs are scattered throughout the Charlie Don't Surf level. They're not just found in the TV station, so make sure you scour the level thoroughly.

HTH :cool:

CatManDo

Thanks for all the replies guys..

tried this 4 times last night, pretty confident I got them all and used the video guide above but did not get the achievement. :(

How many are in the outside buildings before you get to the main room?

TIA

Ico.

I stand corrected.
That is what confused me. I had not looked it up on the tinternet and just read the achievment text. Started the game on the second run through and within 10 minutes of the game starting (not including the intro bit) I came upon a house in the marshes with some terrorists in and a TV showing the speech. I gave that TV a good shooting and have been looking for others. Well I know I don't have to do that any more. The TV's not required should be showing itchy and scratchy or something to make it obvious that they are not needed. IMO.:smashin:

fcz

tried this 4 times last night, pretty confident I got them all and used the video guide above but did not get the achievement. :(

TIA
if i remember correctly there are 2 before you reach the main building.

King Tones

Distinguished Member

TIA
Ok from what i remember there is 2 tv's in the first building you enter and from there you go down the main highway and there is a building on both sides with tv's in.
And then the rest are in the TV station but you must look everywhere in the TV station, make sure you check every room and make sure you turn around aswell and check the walls & ceilings.
And in the big room with loads of TV's in make sure you destroy all tv's even if they are not showing it. When i tried it i did just destroy all the tv's showing the speach and did not get it but when i tried again i destroyed all the tvs with blue green & red lines and then got it.

I followed the video above and got them all.

4 TV's must be found and destroyed before getting to the TV Station.

Hope that helps

Deftones82

Stealth Rodeo

Novice Member
There are four TV’s before you reach the TV station. There are two in the first building you go in. The third is off the main path, once you complete the first building’s objective you go outside, and then you can either go straight or right. Keep as far right (East) as you can and fight off enemies until you reach a building with stairs in it, and on the second floor there's a TV. The fourth one is on the main path. Continue down the main path and you will come to a crossroads where you will fight an enemy riding on the back of a truck, and some shooters on the roof of the building ahead. Take out the shooters and go upstairs in the building where the shooters were and there will be the last TV, but it may already be blown out because of the firefight earlier. All of the other TVs are in the big TV station. Just check every room and every corner, some are mounted quite high on the walls. Once you destroy the last TV the achievement will unlock. If it doesn’t, you've missed one and have to do it all over again. Make sure that you shoot all of the TVs in the final broadcast room, before your teammate turns them off.

Bachstrad

Novice Member

mossym

Distinguished Member
i prefer the cheerleader outfit to wellies and an overcoat..:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...

Latest News

Sky seals Studiocanal movie deal
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
iFi Audio launches iDSD Diablo DAC/Headphone amp
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy Buds Pro
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra smart phones
  • By Andy Bassett