• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Save games across iPhone and iPad

g8tecrasher

Established Member
I have searched the forum for an answer to this because it seems to me to be something that should be default. Is there a way to share save games over iOS devices if there is no separate sign in. I use iPhone & iPad

As an example Simpsons Tapped Out works across all devices as you can sign in and out with Origin

Ive just started playing 6 numbers and the missus plays Candy Crush :nono: these sign into Game Centre but they dont share save games, which is quite annoying as iCloud lets you share pretty much everything else between devices

Cheers!!

bransoj

Prominent Member
All dependent on the developers building it into the game. A cloud save feature has just been introduced to Real Racing 3 but prior to this you had to have separate games. Apple have put the functionality in place with iCloud but game developers have to code the games to use it.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom