• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Saturday afternoon football....

Bristol Pete

Prominent Member
Back to parks football with cars and trees and people for backdrops. Still action is action and this week I have felt decidedly uninterested in photography due to various things, but I did enjoy looking back at these.

Timing as they say is everything....to be honest, at this skill level the players do not lend themselves to the camera so I shoot in a different way and use first or second bounce to get 'action' shots in one/two frame bursts as it suits the 'non league' style more.....

2931889281_da1b941404.jpg

2931885313_c4bec6b559.jpg

2931895949_a0100864a0.jpg

2931860455_ef8f46fe60.jpg

2931875439_0a27e7664c.jpg

2931876147_f539814135.jpg

Biscuit761

Prominent Member
Mornin Pete, what a nice day yesterday was for photography in your part of the country as well as mine by the looks of it. Although I had a bowls match so was not able to get out with the camera :(

Good tip regarding the bounces, will try and remember that.

Love the expressions on 1 & 3 and like the way in 2 how the bloke in the hooped shirt looks like a cardboard cutout !

Bill

chaz 2112

Established Member
Super sharp images.There must be a lot of non-league clubs locally who would love to have you take pics for them.Don't know if it would be too much of a disapointment after shooting league stuff but there are some decent grounds and crowds about.Over 500 at Frome Town yesterday for an F.A. Cup game.

R

ryanyboy

Super sharp images.There must be a lot of non-league clubs locally who would love to have you take pics for them.Don't know if it would be too much of a disapointment after shooting league stuff but there are some decent grounds and crowds about.Over 500 at Frome Town yesterday for an F.A. Cup game.

Cracker Chaz! Just a shame you couldn't have got a bit closer. Would a tighter crop work better perhaps?

Anyway as an ex-keeper myself it's nice to see a shot like this with the goalie in mid dive. Very nice :smashin:

Shame the ball went in though......

Could you use a bit of PS to make it look like a great save instead?? :D

willykatie

Prominent Member
As usual cracking pictures :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom