For Sale Sapphire SFSC171 Fixed Frame Projector Screen Brand New Opened £130 ONO

Finepiece

Novice Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Sapphire SFSC171 Brand New Opened. £130 ONO

Purchased this from Richer Sounds a few years ago for home cinema but never ended up using it and it has sat in its box ever since.

It is as new, it has been opened quickly when I first received it but all packaging and installation manual remain intact. These retail for £200 new.

Due to the size collection from Manchester is preferred but happy for buyer to arrange a courier at their expense.

Information from the Richer Sounds website: Sapphire SFSC171

For the ultimate in picture quality, a fixed frame front projector screen is the ideal - just like at the cinema! The Sapphire SFSC171 is just such a screen.

The enthusiast's choice

One of the joys of watching TV and films from a projector is the sheer scale of image. The SFSC171 offers a big screen TV-beating 78" screen for life like images. With a stylish velvet wrapped aluminium alloy frame and enhanced cinema material this Fixed Frame Screen is the enthusiast's choice for use in a dedicated application.

Perfectly flat
The material is specifically designed for all high definition projectors and the solid structure and tensioning system ensures this screen is always perfectly flat and the picture flawless. Thanks to innovative rail mounting brackets, the screen is also easy to install.

Get the full cinema experience with the Sapphire SFSC171.

aba5225d05d60ff19f3330b05e17c713e11a03e4_310136.jpg

20200928_163114.jpg20200928_163121.jpg

Price and currency
£130 ONO
Delivery cost included
Delivery is NOT included
Prefer goods collected?
I prefer the goods to be collected
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
paypal or cash

Finepiece

Novice Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Thanks. keep me posted. Im usually free most Saturday or Sunday mornings. the earlier the better.
Hi just replying back in the thread. Happy to drop with you this weekend if you'd contribute a tenner for petrol....let me know. Thanks

password1

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Reaction score
Thanks for keeping me posted.

Ill should be free Saturday but it'll likely be late at night.

please dont make a special journey or a major detour that will incur extra fuel costs.

i was only interested if you happen to be passing my area as per post 2.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom